MARK W. STEEHLER, D.O., F.A.C.S.
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Board Certified in Otolaryngology
- Board Certified in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Pediatric & Adult
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Millcreek Community College (2011-2016)
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie Pennsylvania – Master of Science in Medical Education (2012-2014)
A.T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (2007-2011)
Allegheny College in Meadville Pennsylvania – B.S. (2003-2007)
Dr. Mark W. Steehler is a board certified otolaryngologist and a member of the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology as well as the Sigma Sigma Phi National Honorary Osteopathic Service Fraternity.
Dr. Steehler is devoted to the medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck disorders, both in children and adults.
Upon graduating Allegheny College with a bachelor of science in biochemistry, he attended A.T. Still University where he earned a degree in osteopathic medicine. He then completed a 5 year residency in otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. During his residency, Dr. Steehler also earned a masters in medical education through Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Prior to relocating to Orlando with his wife and children and joining the staff at Florida Otolaryngology Group P.A., Dr. Steehler was the sole Otolaryngologist at UPMC Chautauqua ENT. His clinical interests comprise the full scope of Otolaryngology, including pediatric care, excision and reconstruction of head and neck skin cancers, as well as a wide array of other diseases involving the ear, nose and throat.
1. Steehler MW, Larner SP, Mintz JS, Steehler MK, Lipman SP, Griffith S. A Comparison of the Operative Techniques and the Postoperative Complications for Bone-Anchored Hearing Aid Implantation. Int Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2018 ; eFirst
2. Evarts M, Schuster RA, Steehler M, Steehler K. Metastasis of Prostate Carcinoma to the Paranasal Sinuses: A Case Report. J Case Reports in Medicine. 2016; 5: 1-3
3. Steehler MW, Agnew A, Anon J. Current Bacteriology and Antibiotic Management of Acute Suppurative Parotitis in the Hospitalized Patient: A Retrospective Study and Literature Review. J Otol Rhinol. 2015; 4:2-6.
4. Steehler MW Case Report: Supraglottic Squamous Cell Carcinoma Incidence and Treatment. J Penn Osteo Med Assoc, 2015; 9: 19-23.
5. Richards W, Steehler M. MRSA Parotitis. Ear Nose Throat J. 2013; 92, E66.
6. Steehler MK Steehler MW, Davison SP. Benign Lymphoepithelial Cysts of the Parotid: Long Term Surgical Result. HIV/AIDS. 2012; 4: 81-6
7. Steehler MW, Steehler MK, Harley EH. A Retrospective Review of Frenotomy in Neonates and Infants with Feeding Difficulties. International Journal of Pediatric Otolaryngology. 2012; 76: 1236-40.